Thursday, May 05, 2011

Aliens Vs Predators

Aliens vs predators? It's as good as saying the aliens are the preys. Yea that's wad's happening to me currently. I'm new and we're the one of the first few batch of elites posted to this new place. We're alien to them of course. I thought this group of guys I'm with are my allies but some are starting to prey on me instead. Arent we comrades? What happened? Trying to fight for a better life irregardless of whether I'll be the one suffering more? What's this? Cant I even have a epaceful off day? I was "eaten" up a few times and I just kept quiet w/o trying to drag you down the pool with me so why are u doing this? LOL! Who can I really trust?

This is not a movie but a real problem I'm facing. We need manpower!!! Why's all of us so stressed up? It's not physically straining for sure but mentally. Sigh... when will there be any changes???

Pray for me :) Just hope every single day is a peaceful and enjoyable day for me. If only I stayed behind in my alien planet. That's what we will face when we get transferred to a new planet. SIGH..... Pray for me :)

No comments: